Some of our most commonly prepared medications are:
- Diltiazem, Nifedipine, Nitroglycerin (relax the anal sphincter and increase blood flow to promote healing of a fissure)
- Lidocaine, Benzocaine, Tetracaine (local anesthetics that numb the skin in the affected area)
- Diclofenac, Ibuprofen (pain relief)
- Baclofen (relief from spasms)
- Capsaicin (for anal itching)
- Metronidazole (antibiotic)
We offer a wide variety of compounds to help with anorectal conditions. Often, patients have multiple complaints that need to be addressed at once. One of the advantages of compounding is that we can add several ingredients to a rectal preparation instead of the patient having to take 2 or 3 different creams or suppositories separately.
Wonderful to have a style of pharmaceutical medicine that I thought was extinct. The service harkens back to my childhood bringing pleasant memories, and after 6 months…pain relief!
As a pharmacist and a customer, I am very impressed with your pharmacy! I enjoyed my tour of your space and I am kind of jealous!
The people on the phone are always helpful and kind. They work well with my doctor’s office. I appreciated their calls and working with us and our insurance very much! Excellent job!
829 Spruce Street, Suite 100 Philadelphia, PA 19107
F: 267- 861-0862
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm EST